Re: Win95 vs. NT 4 on Thinkpad

At 08:38 PM 9/4/96 -0600, Steve Hultquist wrote:

>There is no plug and play or APM in NT 4.0 (I'm running it as one of the two
>OSs on my CX right now).  There doesn't seem to be any NT 4.0 support for
>Thinkpads, yet, either, and I don't know if the current NT utilities will run
>under 4.0.  Be forewarned that it takes more memory than 95, but it's also more
>stable.

        Maybe I'm just losing my mind, but I could have sworn I read
something somewhere that said some ThinkPad(s)--I think the 560 or some
other of the newer models--specifically were supported by NT 4.0 (is it
released yet?).

-------
Randy Whittle		rwhittle@usa.net
USC Graduate School of Business    http://www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle