Re: multiple different tcp/ip settings

>>>>> "Friedemann" == Friedemann Baitinger <baiti@herrenberg.netsurf.de> writes:

 Friedemann> I'm running win95 for that purpose (linux for other purposes),
 Friedemann> defining the connections is relatively easy to do, however, i
 Friedemann> noticed that i can only define one set of TCP/IP settings such as:

 Friedemann>   - hostname - domain - gateway

 Friedemann> to me it would make a lot more sense if these data would be
 Friedemann> specific to a given connection such as T/R, E'net, Dialup ...

You might want to pick up the TCP/IP Switcher shareware.  It makes it pretty
easy to do this (and no rebooting!).

ssh