RE: Anatomy of a 365XD--HELP!

>From what I
>understand, that plastic sheeting is not only for a heat shield, but it is
>also a marker for service.  You are not supposed to remove the plastic
>liner, if you do it supposedly invalidates the waranty.

Now you tell me!  ;)

I ripped up the inside of the machine fairly well.  The machine is being EZ
Served to replace the plastic after the RAM was installed.  The documention
is very unclear and the techs really don't understand the configuration, but
they did promise to fix it for free.

Thanks for your response.

--wwd
Will Dunn