Netscape keeps HD from sleeping

Netscape keeps my HD from sleeping. I have my HD set to sleep after
5 minutes, even on AC. Whenever I have Netscape running (version
2.0, 3.0beta, whatever), the HD will never spin down.

5 minutes after I quit Netscape though, the HD will sleep.

What is Netscape doing that is preventing the HD from sleeping?

---
Chris Osborn, Network Administrator     Napa Valley College
707 253 3130 - Voice                    2277 Napa-Vallejo Hwy.
707 253 3063 - Fax                      Napa, CA 94558
<fozztexx@nvc.cc.ca.us>    <http://www.nvc.cc.ca.us/~fozztexx>