SVAUDIO on TP750Cs

I'm having a difficult time getting TP750Cs SVAUDIO game
audio support program to work with the following systems:

      USNF Gold (US Navy/Maring Fighter Simulator)
      EF-2000 (Euro Fighter Simulator)
      SU-27 Flanker (Soviet Fighter Simulator [in Russian])
      Aces of the Deep (Submarine Simulator [in German])

      JC GameCard II PCMCIA Joystick Interface
      Adaptec Slim SCSI Adaptor (for CD ROM)

What game audio support characteristics do you use on TP750?
I've tried primarily the following:

      Audio:  Soundblaster Clone  ADDR=220 INT=5/7 DMA=1
      Music:  MPU-401             ADDR=330 INT=9

What works well for you?  This does not work for me.  While
it is nice to run through aerial/submarine combat sequences
after a hard day of work, it would be better to have sound.

My little 486 SL/33 keeps up pretty well with the video end
of these games at 800x600 pixels x 256 colors.  I use UNIVBE51
for VESA 2.0 video support.

Cheers, AJ