Re: Power adapter for europe (was: TP in Poland)

Frank said

"I depend on the ability to go my main four countries, and take the cord
from any appliance that isn't used and plug into the Thinkpad supply...

I cannot believe that Toushiba didn't do this.
"

In fact, having owned a large number of portable machines, the TP is the
first one (since the original Compaq :-) that uses one of these standard
power cords.

Question: if airlines are supplying power, I wonder how they supply it
110V AC? Probably ....

Frank, just for interest, what are you replcing your 760CD fossil with?