Re: Power adapter for europe (was: TP in Poland)

I just came back from a year's stay in Israel and before I left I looked
into the possibility of getting the cable for Israel's sockets from IBM in
the US before I left.  The Boulder, CO parts center at IBM was charging
something like $50 (!!!) for the cable.  Instead I went without it, and
used a cable from someone's electric hot water kettle - it's the same type
of cable as goes into the inverted socket in the power bricks.