Re: Power adapter for a TP in Poland (fwd)

Alden S Klovdahl wrote:
> why don't you buy one 240 power cord and adapters for the other countries?

On that note, I bought a collection of 2-prong (North America) to N-prong
adapters and successfully used my 701's 'cigarette pack' power brick in
Singapore, Thailand, and India. No problems (aside from my nervousness about
trusting India's power quality!).

Much cheaper (about US$10) than the world-wide plugs (something like $40
*each*)!

Steve
--
Steve Rodrigues            | Lost, yesterday, somewhere between sunrise and
Expatriate Texan           | sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty