Re: Mouse Drift

> One problem I can't figure out is "Mouse drift." Has this happened to
> anyone else? On my low-end tp701 (340 8mb Win3.1) the mouse will
> sometimes slowly drift across the screen at infinitessimal speeds, even

Mouse drift happens because the Trackpoint is a piezo-electric device.
Problem with this is that the peizo-electric thingee tends to deform due
to environmental conditions causing mouse drift.

Hang around and wait for it, it'll eventually detect the mouse drift and
recalibrate

Ben.
____
Paris, France                 		Weather has improved. Stay tuned.