Re: Some questions...

At 01:39 PM 7/31/96 -0400, Lew Jansen wrote:
>At 11:35 AM 7/31/96 -0600, Steve Hultquist wrote:
>>At 12:15 PM 7/31/96 -0400, I wrote:
>>>the 3COM card won't "switch" except by rebooting the computer.  This is
>>>getting annoying enough that I'm considering a replacement ethernet card.
>>>Any suggestions for what might work well in my situation?
>>
>>Are you using OS/2 or Win95?
>
>  Sorry, I should have mentioned that.  I'm using Win95.

In that case, stop the PCMCIA card (click the PCMCIA icon on the task bar
tray or go into PC Card in Control Panel), attach the other cable, remove
and insert the card. When Win95 sees it reinstalled, it reinstalls the
drivers, so you should be ok. (BTW, I just tried it here with mine and it
works just fine!)

ssh
--
 Steve Hultquist            Founder         Worldwide Solutions, Inc.

Web, Internet, LANs, WANs, Routing, Switching, Unix, PCs, NT, 95, OS/2
	       Network and systems provider for JavaOne
http://www.wwsi.com/	 303.581.0800           Boulder, Colorado, USA