TP 750 Technical Question (fwd)

> Has anybody gathered enough information together to
> try programming the audio sub-system on a TP750 yet?
> I got a copy of the Crystal CS4248 data sheet, but it
> is less detailed than I would like. I'm really only
> interested in simple stuff to start off with.

there is a note on the Linux/Thinkpad page:

http://peipa.essex.ac.uk/tp-linux/tp-linux.html

... regarding an engineer at IBM who has it working under
linux.  if you could get his source code you might be
able to work from there for other operating systems.
(you'd have to be a device hacker, of course.)

-mykle-