Re: Problem TP755ce

I have had this same problem with the 755CD/CE/CV type machines.  I think
what you are mentioning is that during installation, should you even
strongly consider moving the trackpoint, everything freezes--including
the keyboard--so one must power off and start the installation over.

I have no idea why it does this.

I do know that if you use the keyboard only to navigate the installation,
once you have rebooted after the installation is complete, there will be
no problem with the trackpoint.

Just remember not to use the trackpoint or even brush it as this will
cause the install to freeze and you will have to do it again.

Good luck.

wwd

Will Dunn
Leopard Communications