Problem TP755ce

Need some installation help for a TP755ce. Running one HD
with OS2 with no pronlems. Because of my business have to
set up another HD with windows95. Here is my problem.
Installed Dos6.22 with no problem on a clean Hard Drive,
then tP utilities after that began to install win3.11,
changed system to APM and wideo driver to other(have
disk), left keyboard alone. When I get to reg. screen
second screen my trackball is frozen. Any help or ideas.
Thanks

Bill

High Performance Cartridges Inc.
PO BOX 545890