No Subject

All:

We have the need to install a Game port on 2 of our 760E's but it seems
as though IBM when they made this machine said they were not putting a
game port on it(one of the differences between the 760E and the ED) but
in reality all they did was not put the hardware connector on the back
since the system thinks there is a game port on the machine at I/O
address 200-201.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get a game port to work on the
760E?

Does anyone know of a box, maybe,  that will connect to a serial port,
and give you game port functionality??

Its too bad really the 760E is a real nice machine but I have had it
for a week now and it seems that in true IBM form they have really
missed the boat on some basic functionality i.e. suspend hibernate does
not work properly

Gary Henry
Henryg@mail.dec.com