Introducing a new subsriber

Hi All,

I've just re-discovered this forum after a break of several years
and so, here I am. I work for Nortel Technology (or Bell-Northern
Research as was) just outside Belfast in Northern Ireland and I'm
an electronics engineer by profession, although I have just started
teaching myself C and Assembly Language.

As for my interest in this group: I have a TP750 (mono) which I got
in 1994. I have upgraded to 12M RAM and invested in a PCMCIA MODEM
(an Apex Data Clipper Com). I'm debating whether to add a CD-ROM
to the machine and, if so, how?

I have a fair bit of experience tuning the TP for DOS and Windows
have managed to get the internal sound system working with almost
all my DOS games.

Well, that's all. I have a number of questions for the 'Wise Ones'
out there, but I'll wait and see how the forum works (... again)
before asking anything serious

Bye

Dan Hammett.
NORTEL Northern Telecom (NITEC)