New Member to list....

Hi All.....

as requested.....I'm new to the list, so here are my
particulars....

I am running Win95 on a TP755CD (p75) with 24 Mb of RAM
and a 1.2 Gb HD..... I do a lot of networking stuff as I
am a Networking Consultant for MCI Business Markets.

I use an IBM T/R PCMCIA card in the office when I can
attach to the LAN, or I dial in from anywhere else using
a variety of dial-up networking options.

I am also (just now) installing Linux (intel version of
Unix) on a 340 Mb hd just to gain some experience with
Unix. (yeah, i know....i'm a glutton for punishment!!)

I'm really a networking guy working my way up the
protocol stack into the application layers.....and as
such will probably ask more questions than i will answer
on this list....but if i can help.....:^) I'll certainly
try!

Joe Leonard
MCI Business Markets, St. Louis, MO
joe.leonard@mci.com