Windows 95 Video Modes for 701?

	Hi, all!
	I upgraded to Windows 95 couple of weeks ago, and the display,
while 24-bit, doesn't seem as rich in color-depth as when I used the
C&T setup program from IBM, from the Video Features diskette.  I'm
wondering if this would work with Windows 95, or is their an updated
version for 95, or is this as good as it's going to get?
	My current setting are: 640x480, True Color (24-bit), wih the
display set to Chips & Tech. Accelerator, Laptop Display Panel, Energy
Star Compliant.  Everything's fine except for a dithered look to .gifs
and .jpgs with large areas of a single color, like a sky or green
field.  Not horrible, but the old drivers *seemed* better...
	And while I'm here, what about the hard drive settings.  Mine never
stopped spinning until I set the system as a desktop rather than
mobile.  Any tips?
	Thanks in advance for any help,
	epbrown
epbrown@enteract.com