Installing Redhat 3.0.3 on TP755CD

I want to install Redhat on my Thinkpad, but when I try to use the
floppyless install from CD, my kernel freezes right after mounting the
CDROM.  I don't see any way around this so I'm thinking about starting
with the 3 floppies.  My question is this.  Is it possible top install
off the CD using the floppies?  I have installed Slackware 3.0 in the
past and had to install the A disk set from a DOS partition before I
could install off the CD, because you can't have the floppy as your root
disk if you need to swap out the floppy for the CDROM drive.  It seems
that Redhat would have the same problem.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?  (I sure wish that floppyless install worked....)

-Mike

--
mfukatsu@hertz.elee.calpoly.edu
mfukatsu@cymbal.aix.calpoly.edu