Re: TP701 & Windows NT 3.51 anyone?

>Just wondering, has anyone installed win NT 3.51 on their 701's yet? does it
>work?
>does NT support the built in sound, modem, etc?
>can you still hibernate/suspend with win nt?

Not yet, but that's my ultimate goal for this machine. I even went out and
got a big HD and 24 megs of RAM... I think I'll wait for 4.0 (just because
I'm too used to the Win95 interface)... I'd definitely be interested by any
701/NT combo experiences...
--
Yann Nicolas
Systems Manager - Graduate School of Journalism, Columbia University