No Subject

I have a question for all of you 760 series owners out there, and toshiba
tecra owners may comment as well.  I realize this is a subjective
evaluation, but I wonder what you all think about the weight of these
machines.  Is it so heavy that a student carrying one across campus would
quickly experience shoulder fatigue?  Have any of you tried carrying the 760
with nothing in the floppy/cdrom bay to save weight, and does it seem to
make much of a difference?  I would love to have one of these machines, but
i'm afraid that I would be sorry the first time I walked across campus with
it.  Most of the people I've read comments from seem to be using notebooks
in business settings, so weight may not be as much an issue, or maybe it is.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Jim gramling