Re: 760 quandry

well I am not sure that they are "out of the business", but let's say
they have been temporarily leapfrogged. FOr the record, if I had decided
on a 760ED, I would have had it a week earlier, but I am happy I waited
for the Tecra.

One more little comment about the Tecra, as a game machine

The good news: The sound is sound blaster pro compatible, no trouble with
any games.

The bad news, nothing equivalent (at least nothing I discovered yet) to
hvexp on, so ganmes play in a small square in the screen.