Re: 760 quandry

Robert Dewar wrote:

> I really like the Tecra 720CDT, *very* nice machine. The only disadvantages

I am someone who has been trying to get a 760CD and them a 760ED since February.
This afternoon I saw the 720CDT in a store in NYC and I have to agree with the above.
The high res screen is very bright and sharp. I think I prefer it to the large
screens I have seen on the 760Es. Overall it has a good feel to it and my experience
with Toshibas in the past has been favorable. Although I wanted to hold out for
the advanced video capabilities on the 760ED, it may not be worth it anymore. In
my view, IBM has been out of the high end laptop business since the beginning of
the year.

	Rich Fritzson