Re: 760 quandry

At 11:52 AM 6/24/96 EDT, Robert Dewar wrote:
>Well the XD sounds like it might be nice if it ever appears, perhaps it
>is the machine that will lure me back to the Thinkpad fold (I am going
>to pick up my Tecra 720CDT in a couple of hours) :-)

Actually, I suspect that ED might have done that -- if one could get them! Let me know what you think of the 720CDT. I am loath to get a "non-standard" notebook (we only have Thinkpads now), and I haven't likely the feel of the eraser pointer on the other Toshibas I've tried.... But.....

ssh--
 Steve Hultquist            Founder         Worldwide Solutions, Inc.

Web, Internet, LANs, WANs, Routing, Switching, Unix, PCs, NT, 95, OS/2
	       Network and systems provider for JavaOne
http://www.wwsi.com/	 303.581.0800           Boulder, Colorado, USA