Is there an equal for the 760ED?

I am here to confirm the bad news someone else reported:  our
distributor just pushed delivery of the 760ED back 4 weeks (3rd week
of July to us). :(

As far as video presentation, is there any other brand that would
compare to a 760CD/ED?  I picked this out for our marketing people and
I still like it, but they've been waiting for months.

I read the reviews of the Toshiba 720CDT in both PC Magazine and PC
Week and did not come away with a full stomach.

Is there anyone who has 760CDs for sale? Is there a good alternate to
the 760ED?  Thanks for any help and pass the Alka-Seltzer.

Tom Kustner
Tom Kustner                   Emjay Corporation
System/LAN Administrator      725 W. Glendale Ave.
Email: emjay@execpc.com       Glendale, WI  53209-6509  USA
Any opinions are mine and not necessarily those of Emjay's.