Re: good key bindings for Doom and Duke3D

On Mon, 10 Jun 1996 01:02:26 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Hsu wrote:

>Not having a numeric keyboard really makes it disadvantageous to playing
>Doom or Duke3D on my notebook computer.  Some key operations like
>aim up and aim down are awkwardly placed in the default key bindings.
>What key bindings do people use for these games?

Theres an alternative that you may want to look at. Several manufactures have a Nintendo
type game pad that is actually a keyboard emulator, plugs into you keyboard port; most are
programable. I use one at home with a joystick for 2 handed game playing.

/* Rob Saker - resaker@teleport.com  */
/* Warped at home; Connected at work */
/* Win95?? I already have a Nintendo */