RE: 755cd ac adapter connector problem

At 02:52 PM 5/30/96 +0200, Thor Jensen wrote:
>The new type has
>a "combination" plug that can change the tip to fit both 750 and 360 series,
>but the small 2 or 4-pin front plugs have no part number and can not be
>replaced ! The whole  arrangement breaks easy because it is to long and stiff.

My solution to that oversized piece of garbage (in addition to being fragile
of course) was to pull out my dikes and snip it off. Then I soldered the
modular plug onto the wire and used some liquid electrical tape to seal it up.

Donald Alan Whiteside, Official Computer Dork for the 1996 Olympics
"Penis ownership is not a prerequisite to technological competence" - Me.