Tecra 720CDT vs. 760ED

>P.S. Anyone have any experience with the Tecra 720CDT, this looks like it
>might be a better bet than any of the available thinkpads?

No experience yet, but the reviews have been very good (May's PC Computing,
March's Windows Sources), feature-for-feature it seems to offer more than
the 760ED (e.g., XGA screen, 6x CD-ROM, better docking station, Zoom Video
support,  though no MPEG hardware) for significantly less money, and most
importantly, the product really exists and is really shipping.  After over
a month of waiting for a 760ED ordered 2 hours after IBM's April
announcement (and still with no definite shipping date -- "tentatively June
28" is what my reseller told me today), I placed an order for a 720CT with
Micro Solutions last Friday.  I was quoted a 3-week wait, but when I called
back today was told it will actually ship early next week.  A collegue of
mine will be receiving his 720 tomorrow, and I'll be looking at it closely
at it.  Originally, I placed the 720 order on the assumption that (best
case) I might receive it within the 30-day MBG period on my 760ED and could
do a side-by-side comparison of the two and make up my mind on that basis.
But now with a bird soon to be in my hand, I'm not so sure I'm willing to
wait an additional month for IBM to show me what's in the bush.

I'd be very curious to know if anyone on this list has seen or heard
anything at all regarding the 760ED (reviews, early user experiences, etc.)
that might lead me to hold off a little longer on this decision?

Regards,

Dane Tyson