Mouse goes AWOL in Warp

Has anyone had this problem, or, better still, can suggest a solution?

I'm running O/S2 Warp Connect on a TP755CX with 16Mb.  From time to time I
find that when I click my left mouse button when setting things up,
particularly on pull down menus, I find the mouse pointer vanishes.  To
restore it I have to drive it off to close to the edge of the screen.  Even
then, sometines, it disappears again when I hit the edge of a window and I
have to drive out and back.  Sometimes just clicking on a clear desktop also
makes it vanish.

Any suggestions? - It is very frustrating when choosing from a list you then
want to press 'OK' but have to go off to one side and come back.

Geoff
Dr G P Hogan
Laser Group, Clarendon Laboratory,	    Tel:   +44 1865 272205
Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PU		    Fax:   +44 1865 272400
UK				    Email: g.hogan@physics.ox.ac.uk