TP760 and ECP under Win95

I am trying to get Win95 to configure the parallel port for ECP mode with
DMA support.  I have used the ThinkPad Features program to disable the IR
port and enable the printer port for ECP mode.  I have tried both DMA 0 and
3 (DMA 1 can't be used because of the SoundBlaster emulation).  Win95 does
recognize it as an ECP port but refuses to associate the DMA channel with
it.  Has anyone else been able to get this to work?
----
Kurtis D. Rader, Senior Consultant           krader@sequent.com (email)
Sequent Computer Systems             +1 503/578-3714 (voice)  +65
223-5116 (fax)
80 Robinson Road, #18-03                   Currently on assignment in the
Singapore, 0106                                 Asia-Pacific region