ThinkPad 701C battery, 25H4861 or 25H4862?

Hi,

I just ordered an extra battery for my ThinkPad 701C, and get a
battery which has IBM part number 25H4861. That is the same number of
the original battery which comes with my 701C. But when I check IBM
web page for the battery part number, it says 25H4862 is the correct
battery to be used with the 701C. I can't even find any information
about the 25H4861 there.

Are these two batteries, 4861 and 4862, supposed to be the same
battery? Will the 4862 be better than the 4861 in anyway? Should I
return my battery to exchange for the new 4862 battery?  Thanks a lot
in advance for your help.

hh