PCMCIA Drive

	Anyone else using one of these with a 701?  I got one today and it seems
a little buggy...Sometimes is only reads for 10MB, other times the full
131.  When I have the card installed and start up File Manager, it hangs
for several seconds and doesn't recognize the directory for the drive.
Popping the drive and re-inserting makes it OK, but I'd prefer it to be a
little more stable.  Also, the drive won't format.  I bought this used
without any manuals or diagnostics.  Any tips?
	Thanks in advance,
	Emanuel
epbrown@suba.com
laptop central: www.suba.com/~epbrown/