accessing the compress drive from Linux

Hello all,

I have a TP755CX with win3.1 and linux installed. I am planning to upgrade to
win95 and have the following questions:

1. Could Linux be able to access the Win95 files like in the past with msdos files?
   Win95 will have longer filenames, what is it going to be like under Linux?

2. Could Linux be able to access the compressed drive under Win95 using Win95
   latest doublespace that come with Win95 Plus!? If Linux could not
   read Win95 doublespace drive, what is the alternative? Will Stacker be
   a good choice, and will Stacker handle long filenames?

Thanks very much.

-William Ng
NSC
wmng@nsc.com