755cx warp 800x600

Hello,

I needed to reinstall the preinstalled OS/2 Warp version on my TP755cx.
The installation worked well but when I tried to get 800x600 on the internal
display by installing the driver from the additional floppy disk didn't
get the expectet resolution:
  The size of the windows is smaller then needed or the fonts inside the
windows are to big.

If I replace the SVGADATA.PMI with one made on a real DOS environment
I get high resolution for DOS fullscreen ..
If I take the original one (preinstalled system) nothing different
happens?

Can someone give me a hint?

				Gruss
        			     Michael

* Michael Eyrich              Technische Universitaet Berlin, Deutschland *
* michey@{cs,prz}.tu-berlin.de                Fachbereich Informatik (13) *
* Tel: 030 / 314 26 713  He 104 (Galerie)  Prozessrechenzentrum TU Berlin *