Re: Warp from PCMCI SCSI

Hi,

installing is possible, but booting from pcmcia is impossible since
-as I know - common SCSI-CARDS do not have a BIOS.

The only way I know is to have a small portion of OS/2 on the internal
harddisk (i.e. kernel, devicedriver ...) which starts pcmcia, the other
stuff could be on SCSI.

(I use a Adaptec SLIMSCSI 1460 card)

 | Anybody ever succesfully install and boot OS/2 Warp from a PCMCIA SCSI
 | harddisk?
 |
 | Thinkpad 755CX,
 | PMCIA scsi card,
 | 4.0 GB scsi HD
 |
 | tp750 folks, please reply directly since I no longer subscribe to the
 | thinkpad mailing list.
 |
 | TIA,
 |
 | Lolo LaSida

				Gruss
        			     Michael

* Michael Eyrich              Technische Universitaet Berlin, Deutschland *
* michey@{cs,prz}.tu-berlin.de                Fachbereich Informatik (13) *
* Tel: 030 / 314 26 713  He 104 (Galerie)  Prozessrechenzentrum TU Berlin *