Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: fcgate.maplesoft.on.ca: host not found)

The original message was received at Tue, 9 Apr 1996 16:59:24 -0400 (EDT)
from wildecho.maplesoft.on.ca [192.139.233.5]

   ----- The following addresses have delivery notifications -----
<ebourne@fcgate.maplesoft.on.ca>  (unrecoverable error)

550 <ebourne@fcgate.maplesoft.on.ca>... Host unknown (Name server: fcgate.maplesoft.on.ca: host not found)

   ----- Original message follows -----

From: thinkpad@CS.UTK.EDU
Date: 25 Mar 1996 12:42:14 U
Subject: <C> thinkpad digest for Mon
To: "thinkpad-digest-recipients:;" <thinkpad-digest-recipients:#059#@CS.UTK.EDU>

Mail*Link(r) SMTP               thinkpad digest for Mon, 25 Mar 1996

Today's topics:

    unsubscribe  (Stacy Lloyd)
    Re: Smartsuite CD  (John H. Kim)
    Re: Smartsuite CD  (John W. Sterni)
    Re: Smartsuite CD  (Antti Kilpinen)
    Battery swaping on 755CE under Win95  (Chris Liljenstolpe - SSDS INFOSEC
Eng.)
    group trackpoint cover order  (Chris Liljenstolpe - SSDS INFOSEC Eng.)
    Re: ThinkPads Overseas - 2nd request  (Michael Verne/VENTANA)
    Solaris x86 (on a TP 755CX)  (Stuart Biggar)
    ping and request for help  (duane whitehurst)
    Re: Smartsuite CD  (John H. Kim)
    Re: ping and request for help  (John H. Kim)
    need help with W95/LPT1  (David S. Crombie)

There may be important message content

------------------ MIME Information follows ------------------

--96032512150228226

<<<<<< See above "Message Body" >>>>>>