Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: fcgate.maplesoft.on.ca: host not found)

The original message was received at Tue, 9 Apr 1996 16:54:03 -0400 (EDT)
from wildecho.maplesoft.on.ca [192.139.233.5]

   ----- The following addresses have delivery notifications -----
<ebourne@fcgate.maplesoft.on.ca>  (unrecoverable error)

550 <ebourne@fcgate.maplesoft.on.ca>... Host unknown (Name server: fcgate.maplesoft.on.ca: host not found)

   ----- Original message follows -----

From: thinkpad@CS.UTK.EDU
Date: 29 Mar 1996 12:27:17 U
Subject: <C> thinkpad digest for Fri
To: "thinkpad-digest-recipients:;" <thinkpad-digest-recipients:#059#@CS.UTK.EDU>

Mail*Link(r) SMTP               thinkpad digest for Fri, 29 Mar 1996

Today's topics:

      (Ronald L. Funk)
      (Dave Speed)
    Re: w95 and suspend mode, am i doing something wrong?  (Steve Hultquist)
    Re: Which PCMCIA-Ethernetcard?  (Steve Hultquist)
    Subscribe  (Tony Staples)
      (Robert E. Shemo)
    Re: ADMIN: suggestion  (ecottrell@doble.com)

There may be important message content