Connecting with Warp Connect

I've been trying to configureWarp Connect dialer on my Thinkpad 750C to
connect to my CSlip provider as I'd like to use the Web browser, Webexplorer
from the OS2 IAK. I'm having difficulty because the IPs are dynamic. I'm
using a WINOS2 session right now but Netscape has a few problems eg. title
bars and menus don't stay highlighted in a seamless session (works ok in a
full-screen session though). I've used a friend's setup on PPP and it's much
better than Netscape etc. I'd appreciate any info on how to get Webexplorer
working in conjunction with Trumpet Winsock in a WinOS2 session (if
possible) or configuring the OS2 Connect dialer to connect  in an OS2 session.

I've got some info on response files etc. and I've tried writing them but
the dialer always hangs after the Login of my name, it stops after the
password although my password is in the response file.

Regards from DownUnder
Victor