TP701 & Mac

Does MacLan run under os2 (Warp)?

Have you tried NetPresenz by Peter Lewis? (I'd like to know if you think
it's rubbish :-)

BTW, here is an alternative: according to c't 4 (1996), pp 376ff, you
can use a serial connection (null modem) as the RS-422 of the Mac is
compatible with the RS-232 of the PC. If you use a modern rate you
can get a transfer rate of up to 230kb/s. - If you haven't got an
ethernet card this is a pretty cheap way of connecting Mac and PC.

Christoph Eyrich

---
eyrich@zedat.fu-berlin.de