Re: MWAVE 2 modem started working again.

i just tried to install the MWAVE DSP for DOS (2 disks), but i get
the message 'This program cannot be run in a DOS session',
regardless if i try to run it from win95, after restarting the
machine in MS-DOS mode, and even from a DOS floppy boot.

any ideas ?

btw - this is on a thinkpad 755cx with win95 installed.

thanks !

doug