Re: Linux on the 750C?

} I've finally taken the jump to linux. It installs fine on the 750C,
} if you use the thinkpad bootdisk. Now, a while ago there was quite
} a lot of linux issues here. Where have they moved? Is there a linux-tp
} mailing list?

Some Linux discussion has taken place here.  Most of the general Linux
setup questions are best handled in the comp.os.linux newsgroups.

} My current problem is with the APM and PCMCIA parts. Any comments?
} (Oh btw, I'm running 1.3.68, APM is in the kernel.)

I'm running 1.3.59 or so, and am having no problems with either, except
that loses its sense of real-time after hibernation.  Whether or not your
ethernet card wakes up properly is hit-and-miss.  It is kind of cute being
able to hibernate a unix box.

Regards,
Eugene Fiume.