ADMIN: open up the list to all thinkpads?

I propose changing the list to encompass all IBM ThinkPads.
The newer models are all worthy of discussion, even if they're
not close cousins to the tp750.  While I'm still concerned
about confusion between different model lines, I can't think
of a good way to widen the list to include new models while
restricting the scope of the list to exclude completely wierd
things like the tp720.  So maybe it's simpler to allow anything
with the name ThinkPad.

comments? objections?  Send me private mail, so we don't clutter
up the list with meta-issues.

Keith
--------
Take the pledge! "I do not limit my speech to satisfy the whims of Congress."