Re: IBM 750CE PASSWORD

Hmmm... One thing that might be worth trying is to remove the back-up
battery from the Thinkpad (used for the clock etc and lives just above
the battery on a 750CD), and the main battery and leave the machine for
a while. If the chip is NVRam or such it should discharge and loose any
data stored.

I really don't know if this will work, but might be worth a go,

Alex