re:nt on thinkpad

>I would like to install NT Workstation 3.51 (or possibly the 4.0
>shell-update release beta when it becomes available).  Does anybody here
>run NT on a ThinkPad?  What is the level of support?  I suppose there are
>SVGA and PCMCIA drivers already?  But what about the enhanced features
>like Mwave, IR, MPEG2, Enhanced Video, etc.?  Does IBM have any plan to
>develop NT drivers for these features as well?

Well, I tried installing NT on my 755cx.. but only after having it
installed (and letting it even took over my MBR over OS/2 Warp).. that I
realized that NT does not come out with PCMCIA support.. not until the
4.0 said a friend of mine.. so I said "what???!!" and happily went back
to the true 32-bit OS/2 Warp...  warped 'n connected joyfully.

Lolo