Re: portable cd-rom drives

At 8:15 PM 2/11/96, James Bush wrote:
>try the axonix . . . . comes in either the 4x or 6x. for power it plugs into
>the mouse socket of the tp. nice machine, weigths 19.7 ozs.
>
>jamie

        Mouse socket, eh?  Pretty interesting--does it come in a SCSI
version too?  I have a 701 and plugging into the mouse socket would mean
dragging along a port replicator.

        Where would one get it and for about how much?  What sort of power
source does it use?  How long does it last on that battery power?

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Home Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business             |           http://              |
 "Did you really think you could call up the | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/ |
     Devil and ask him to behave?"          -----------------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner
Southern Cal--Rose Bowl Champions, 1996!!
     (Crushing Cinderella's Glass Slipper!)