Re: Did anyone else get this Junk E-mail?

> yes, we all got it, it went out on the list. Did anyone analyze the
> headers to determine who sent it. A complaint to the appropriate
> postmaster would be in order I thnink. I assume the melanie address
> is bogus?

Yes, I looked at the headers.  The people who sent this spam out
were careful not to leave any real addresses in the headers.
The same spam was sent to hundreds, maybe thousands, of lists.
The only clue to the message's origin is in the received headers
that indicate that the message came from one of freeppp.com's
customers.  They've already been flamed mercilessly, and according
to rumor on the list managers' mailing list, are doing their damndest
to stop it.

Keith
--------
Take the pledge! "I do not limit my speech to satisfy the whims of Congress."