Re: =====>>> *Fantastic* FREE offer I discovered on the 'net

On Feb. 10 96, 10:12 PST, "Don Whiteside" <dwhite@shadow.net> wrote:

> This person went out of their way to telnet to an out of the way
> mail port to send this. freeppp.com is based in SanFran, CA. I
> have already mailed the postmaster at that site and included the
> full headers so s/he can look at their logs and see who did this.
> With luck they'll have their ass handed to them.

I also got that idiot message on two of the mailing lists I run
here. Is there some single address that dumps garbage to every
known mailing list in the universe?

---
Chris Osborn, Network Administrator       Voice: 707 253 3130
Napa Valley College                         Fax: 707 253 3063
2277 Napa-Vallejo Hwy., Napa, CA, 94558
<fozztexx@nvc.cc.ca.us>           MIME ok, NeXTMail tolerated