Did anyone else get this Junk E-mail?

Did anyone also get the following in their E-mail?

        I'm just wondering how this person got my address to send this
money-making garbage and since I haven't posted in any newsgroups for
months, curious as to if they got it from one of the mailing lists I
subscribe to.

Thanks...

----Snip------

-----> NOTE:   Please first read my note which appears below the "Request
for more info Form."  Then, to get more info, just fill out the "Request
for More Info" form completely and *FAX* or *SMAIL* it back to the company.
You will get a quick reply via email within 1 business day of receipt of
the info request form below.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR THOSE FAXING IN THEIR REPLY:  Please make sure you
return *only* the below form and *no part* of this message other than the
actual form below.  If you do not know how to cut and paste the below form
onto a fresh clean blank page for faxing, then you may re-type the below
form, as long as you copy it line for line *exactly.*  This is necessary in
order for them to be able to process the tremendous number of replies that
they get daily.

Your fax goes directly onto their 4.2 gigabyte computer hard drive, not
paper, and all incoming fax calls are set-up to be *auto-terminated* if
your fax:
1. has a cover page;
2. is more than one page
3. does not begin with the "cut here/begin" line from the below form
4. does not end with the "cut here/end" line from the below form.
5. has any handwritten info. on it (info must must be filled out *only*
    with your computer keyboard or typewriter keyboard).  This last
    provision re:  no handwriting on the form applies to requests sent in
    via smail also.

(Etc.--more garbage that I didn't want to waste your bandwidth for...

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Home Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business             |           http://              |
 "Did you really think you could call up the | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/ |
     Devil and ask him to behave?"          -----------------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner
Southern Cal--Rose Bowl Champions, 1996!!
     (Crushing Cinderella's Glass Slipper!)