Can 755CX use MS-DOS and Win 3.11?

I just lost my entire 810MB harddisk to premature death.  IBM has replaced
the drive, but the tech engineer did not put on operating system on it.  I
killed my backup, because after 50MB, my Ethernet connection went
dead---stupid me---which means that I lost about 2 weeks of work.

I am now thinking about putting up a standard MSDOS with Win-3.11 (or
Windows for Workgroups) onto the machine (I would kill OS/2 anyway---I run
linux).  BUT, I will still need

	[1] the PS2 utility for getting into 100*37 text mode
	[2] the 800*600 video driver under MS Windows
	[3] the MWave drivers

So, will these work when I switch from PC-DOS to MS-DOS?  Is there a site
where I can get a copy of the relevant files via the Internet (which one does
[2]?  I know about [3].) ?  I have been getting the 1-800 run-around from
IBM so far.

/ivo welch
---
Ivo Welch			ivo.welch@anderson.ucla.edu
Assoc Prof of Finance		Anderson GSM at UCLA
	110 Westwood Plaza, Box 951481, LA CA 90095-1481