755<->Dock II

Hi folks,

My 755cx and Dock II seem to be behaving reasonably well these days.  It
used to be that the machine could not be hot-undocked under Win95 bwcause of
some incompatablity with the DII's SCSI Host Adapter.  I solved this problem
by disabling the SCSI Host's BIOS.  Now my SCSI devices work fine and the
machine WILL undock.  However, when I eject the machine, I get a message
stating that I should shut down abd restart in an undocked state because '95
is unable to change display settings.  I choose Continue anyway and the
machine ejects itself.  Then I get a DOS box telling me that the
configuration isn't right.  I press Space and all is fine.  I am returned to
Windows where I left off and things are humming.

Video and Minitor settings are the same for both docked and undocked
configurations. What's going on?

-Mike

---
Michael Klenner