Re: best place to order 760CD

> that it clearly doesn't have.  I believe full-screen capture using MPEG2
> was one of the features mentioned which in reality displays captured video
> at 160x200, not exactly full screen (confirmed by Ken Yee - active on this
> mailing list - thanks Ken).
  I'm still not sure about this.  I haven't seen anything mention full-screen
  MPEG2 capture.  The closest was that commercial with the sheep
  herders and one guy saying that he recorded himself on vacation;
  the demo was far enough away that I couldn't tell whether it was
  a 160x200 image that was smoothed and stretched to full-screen or
  an MPEG2 clip.

 ken